Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Privacy Code) is aimed at ensuring that the collection and processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance to the disposition for the protection of people’s rights and freedom, with particular reference to the confidentiality and protection of your personal identity.
We inform you that, pursuant to Art. 13 of the Privacy Code, the personal data that you will communicate us or that will be collected in the performance of our actitivity may be processed for the purposes related to the performance of the activity through our website www.lorettacaponi.com (the Website), a website dedicated to fashion, in particular new collections of clothes and accessories of the brand Loretta Caponi, and to spreading news about fashion and related events through our newsletter service as well as to answer to the information requests sent by the users of the Website.
1. Processing of personal data means the collection, registration, organization, conservation, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, diffusion, cancellation, distribution, interconnection and every other useful action for the perfomance of the service that we offer, including the combination of two or more operations.
2. The processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated above will be done mostly with automatic and informatic means. In any case we will use appropriate tools in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data, through the adoption of the security measures indicated in the Privacy Code.
The data controller has implemented all the minimum security measures indicated by the Privacy Code in order to prevent any data loss, illegitimate use or non authorized access to such data.
3. The data controller is Loretta Caponi S.r.l., with legal office in Firenze, Piazza Antinori 4r, fiscal code and VAT number 01084950482 (Loretta Caponi). The appointed data processor for the processing of the personal data collected through the website is Lucia Caponi. Loretta Caponi may appoint other professionals, who will carry out the collection and processing activities of personal data under its direct supervision and responsibility. The updated list of the appointed data processor is available and can be consulted at Loretta Caponi’s premises.
4. The provision of your personal data is discretionary; should you decide not to provide your personal data at the moment of the registration to the newsletter service provided through the Website, we will not be able to perform our services in your favour, consisting in the submission of newsletters on fashion events and other news related to the fashion world.
5. Your personal data might be collected and processed in the context of the activity carried out through the Website for the following purposes:
Your personal data might be communicated by Loretta Caponi to external subjects which perform functions connected and useful for the activity of the Website and the services offered, which shall be appointed as data processors or individuals in charge of the processing of personal data as prescribed by the Privacy Code, as well as to other subjects which may have the right to access such personal data according to provisions of law or orders issued by competent authorities.
7. The consent to the collection and processing of your personal data for the purpose indicated in paragraph 5 (c) above, it’s free and discretionary, and in case of lack of such consent you will still be able to subscribe to the newsletter service offered through the Website. In case you gave your consent, you will be in any case able to revoke it by sending a written request to Loretta Caponi at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The lack of the consent for the processing of your personal data for the purpose of paragraph 5 (c) above will result in the impossibility for you to receive newsletter tailor-made on the basis of your preferences and characteristics, which may be interesting for you.
8. The data controller will use the personal data provided by you in order to allow you to use the services and obtain the information related to the use of the services provided through the Website, but in any case the informatic systems and the softwares used for the functioning of the website may acquire, during their normal use, some personal information and data which transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication procedures.
Such data are not collected in order to be associated with identified subjects but, because of their own features and characteristics, may, through elaborations or associations, allow the identification of the user. In such category are included the IP addresses of the computers used by the users which access the Website, the url of the resources requested, the hours of the request, the dimension of the file obtained as a response, etc. Such data are used only to obtain anonymous statistic information regarding the use of the Website (such as, in particular, the number of accesses to the Website) and to check the correct functioning and are delated immediately after their elaboration. During the process described no processing of data to be directly used to identify users is involved.
The Website uses also cookies, that is to say strings of text which are used for automatic authentications, sessions’ tracking and memorization of specific information regarding users.
Loretta Caponi uses on the Website cookies which have the principal purpose of collecting data that help improving the Website itself and to draft statystics in relation to the use of the Website, the pages accessed by the users, the preferred elements, the clicks made by the users as well as third parties’ cookies.
The types of cookies in particular used on the Website are the following:
On the Website you will be anytime in the position to choose which cookies you want to receive and which not, by using the page setting on your internet browser. However, if you decide not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use in an appropriate way some of the functionalities of the Website.
The Website uses the following third parties’ cookies:
|Author||Cookies||Timing/period||Purposes||How to disable cookies|
|.lorettacaponi.com||_ga||2 years||To track user's sessions. We do not collect personal informations||browser's settings|
|.lorettacaponi.com||_gat||10 minutes||To track user's sessions. We do not collect personal informations||browser's settings|
|www.lorettacaponi.com||wire||session cookie||Used to optimize website functions.||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||datr||2 years||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||locale||1 month||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||reg_ext_ref||session cookie||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||reg_fb_gate||session cookie||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||reg_fb_ref||session cookie||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||wd||session cookie||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||act||session cookie||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||c_user||3 months||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||csm||3 months||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||fr||3 months||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||lu||2 years||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||p||session cookie||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||presence||session cookie||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||s||3 months||Tracking||browser's settings|
|.facebook.com||xs||3 months||Tracking||browser's settings|
For further information on third parties' cookies:
- Google, http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
9. We inform you that you will be anytime able to exercise the rights provided by Art. 7 of the Privacy Code, in particular:
a) obtain the confirmation of the existance of your personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in a intelligible way;
b) obtain the indication of the origin of the personal data, the purposes and manners of their processing, of the logic applied to in case of processing by means of electronic tools, of the data controller’s data, as well as of the appointed data processors and individuals in charge of the processing of personal data, of the subjects and categories of subjects to which the data might be communicated or which may know such data because of their position as appointed representative in the Italian territory, data processor or person in charge of the processing of the data;
c) obtain: (i) the update, rectification or, in case of necessity, the integration of the data; (ii) the cancellation, anonymization or block of the personal data processed in breach of the provisions of law, included the ones for which it is not necessary the conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed; (iii) the certification that the operations mentioned at point (i) and (ii) have been brought to the attention, also in relation to their content, of the persons/entities to whom/which the personal data have been communicated or spread, unless the fulfilment of such duty turns out to be impossible or entails the use of tools that results excessive in relation to the right protected;
d) make opposition, in whole or in part: (i) for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data, even if such processing is relevant for the purpose of their collection; (ii) to the processing of your personal data for the submission of advertising material or direct marketing or market researches or commercial communications;
e) select the ways in which you want to be contacted for the purposes of paragraph 5 (c), and in particular if you want to be contacted through traditional tools (mail or telephone with operator), through automatic tools (e-mail, sms, telephone with no operator etc.) or both categories of tools.
To exercise the rights provided by Art. 7 of the Privacy Code you may write to LORETTA CAPONI s.r.l., corrente in Firenze (FI), Piazza Antinori 4r - email@example.com.